Ebook The Private Lives of Teachers, by Joseph A. Wellman
In reading The Private Lives Of Teachers, By Joseph A. Wellman, now you may not likewise do conventionally. In this modern-day period, device and computer will help you so much. This is the time for you to open the gizmo as well as stay in this website. It is the ideal doing. You could see the connect to download this The Private Lives Of Teachers, By Joseph A. Wellman here, cannot you? Just click the link and also negotiate to download it. You can reach buy guide The Private Lives Of Teachers, By Joseph A. Wellman by on the internet and ready to download and install. It is quite various with the typical way by gong to guide store around your city.
The Private Lives of Teachers, by Joseph A. Wellman
Ebook The Private Lives of Teachers, by Joseph A. Wellman
The Private Lives Of Teachers, By Joseph A. Wellman. Welcome to the very best internet site that offer hundreds sort of book collections. Below, we will offer all books The Private Lives Of Teachers, By Joseph A. Wellman that you require. Guides from popular writers as well as publishers are offered. So, you can take pleasure in now to obtain one by one kind of publication The Private Lives Of Teachers, By Joseph A. Wellman that you will search. Well, pertaining to guide that you desire, is this The Private Lives Of Teachers, By Joseph A. Wellman your selection?
This book The Private Lives Of Teachers, By Joseph A. Wellman deals you better of life that can create the quality of the life more vibrant. This The Private Lives Of Teachers, By Joseph A. Wellman is just what individuals currently require. You are below as well as you may be specific and sure to obtain this publication The Private Lives Of Teachers, By Joseph A. Wellman Never ever doubt to obtain it also this is just a publication. You can get this book The Private Lives Of Teachers, By Joseph A. Wellman as one of your collections. However, not the compilation to display in your shelfs. This is a precious book to be checking out collection.
Exactly how is to make certain that this The Private Lives Of Teachers, By Joseph A. Wellman will not displayed in your bookshelves? This is a soft documents book The Private Lives Of Teachers, By Joseph A. Wellman, so you can download The Private Lives Of Teachers, By Joseph A. Wellman by acquiring to obtain the soft documents. It will certainly alleviate you to review it every time you need. When you feel careless to relocate the printed publication from home to office to some place, this soft documents will reduce you not to do that. Considering that you can only conserve the data in your computer hardware and device. So, it allows you review it everywhere you have determination to review The Private Lives Of Teachers, By Joseph A. Wellman
Well, when else will you find this possibility to obtain this book The Private Lives Of Teachers, By Joseph A. Wellman soft data? This is your great chance to be here and get this wonderful book The Private Lives Of Teachers, By Joseph A. Wellman Never leave this publication before downloading this soft file of The Private Lives Of Teachers, By Joseph A. Wellman in link that we supply. The Private Lives Of Teachers, By Joseph A. Wellman will really make a large amount to be your best friend in your lonesome. It will certainly be the very best partner to enhance your company and also pastime.
This is the story about a small group of people who are in front of us fourteen to eighteen years of our lives. This is a story about teachers. We think we know them, but all we mostly know is an image. This is a story of teachers and their lives, their personal lives; the lives one rarely reads or hears about because most fictional stories about teachers feature situations in which the lives of students are the focus. This fictional story, set in a suburban high school, focuses upon the lives of teachers beyond the classroom as the reader follows them into their lounge, their relationships, their pasts, and their secrets. The Private Lives of Teachers is the story of fourteen Payson High School social studies teachers, an eclectic group with unique and troubling backgrounds, struggling with the basic needs, demands, and issues of life. Follow them for one full year and discover their world beyond the classroom.
- Sales Rank: #7993367 in Books
- Brand: Brand: PublishAmerica
- Published on: 2005-05-23
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 9.02" h x .86" w x 5.98" l,
- Binding: Paperback
- 387 pages
- Used Book in Good Condition
Review
"…be prepared to step beyond the class rooms, chalk dust, and report cards to see the human side of (teachers)…" -- Saundra Julian, author
"…great character development with interesting background stories and a good story line to keep you going. -- Tom Hansen, retired social studies department chairman, Lake Zurich High School, Lake Zurich, Illinois
From the Author
My dream of writing has been with me since high school but for years it remained dormant. Over the years I've had a lot of dreams and many of them came true. I dreamed of designing and building my own house and I did. I dreamed of learning to fly and I did. Finally as I settled into retirement I realized the time had come when I had to write or shelve the dream. Several years ago in the dead of winter, I wrote a two-act play about the private side of teachers. After finishing the play, I set it aside and wrote a second play about six residents in a nursing home waiting for death. I was making the dream come true but it was only part way, as I always wanted to write a novel. That's when I decided to expand the first play into a novel, giving me a chance to delve deeper into some of the characters and moving the story beyond the teachers' lounge. That play became the basis for my first novel, "The Private Lives of Teachers." I chose to write about teachers because I am one but more importantly I wanted a play and a novel that focused on their lives and struggles and not the usual "teacher saves student" story.
A friend asked me what it was like writing a novel. I replied that it reminded me of the first house that I built. It was exciting but it was work, hard work. Once it was finished all I wanted to do was sit back and enjoy the house. That's when the second guessing started as I looked about and realized a door here instead of there would have been better or a window over there instead of here would give more light and so forth. And you know where all the mistakes are located. (Forty-five years later that house still stands and I think it is one of the nicest in town.) That's how I feel about my novel. I want to sit back and enjoy it but I've started second guessing about how it might have been better if I had only yadda, yadda, yadda.
Please be forewarned that this story is "R" rated for language and sexual scenes.
About the Author
Mr. Wellman is a retired teacher who has spent thirty-five years teaching high school psychology and sociology in Illinois. He's also taught journalism and advised the publishing of school newspapers and yearbooks.
"The Private Lives of Teachers" is his first novel. Prior to "...Private Lives..." he wrote two unpublished plays. His second novel, "Payson Heights," will be published in 2006. Currently, he is writing his third novel.
Mr. Wellman lives with his wife, Ellie, in Elk Grove Village, a suburb northwest of Chicago.
When he's not writing he's golfing, working on the house, and until recently he was teaching people to fly.
In his thirty-five years of teaching, he has taught at Joliet East, Kankakee, and McLean-Waynesville high schools. His other work experiences include a stint at radio station WCAZ, Carthage, Illinois, and as a part time reporter for a local newspaper.
Most helpful customer reviews
See all customer reviews...The Private Lives of Teachers, by Joseph A. Wellman PDF
The Private Lives of Teachers, by Joseph A. Wellman EPub
The Private Lives of Teachers, by Joseph A. Wellman Doc
The Private Lives of Teachers, by Joseph A. Wellman iBooks
The Private Lives of Teachers, by Joseph A. Wellman rtf
The Private Lives of Teachers, by Joseph A. Wellman Mobipocket
The Private Lives of Teachers, by Joseph A. Wellman Kindle
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar