PDF Download Wisdom Walks In Circles: The Spiraling Journey of Your Inner Voice, by Margaret Hart Lewis
When getting the book Wisdom Walks In Circles: The Spiraling Journey Of Your Inner Voice, By Margaret Hart Lewis by online, you could review them wherever you are. Yeah, also you are in the train, bus, hesitating listing, or various other places, on the internet e-book Wisdom Walks In Circles: The Spiraling Journey Of Your Inner Voice, By Margaret Hart Lewis could be your buddy. Whenever is a great time to review. It will certainly boost your expertise, fun, amusing, lesson, and also encounter without investing even more cash. This is why online e-book Wisdom Walks In Circles: The Spiraling Journey Of Your Inner Voice, By Margaret Hart Lewis becomes most really wanted.
Wisdom Walks In Circles: The Spiraling Journey of Your Inner Voice, by Margaret Hart Lewis
PDF Download Wisdom Walks In Circles: The Spiraling Journey of Your Inner Voice, by Margaret Hart Lewis
Some individuals may be chuckling when considering you reading Wisdom Walks In Circles: The Spiraling Journey Of Your Inner Voice, By Margaret Hart Lewis in your leisure. Some may be admired of you. And also some may really want be like you that have reading hobby. Just what regarding your very own feel? Have you really felt right? Checking out Wisdom Walks In Circles: The Spiraling Journey Of Your Inner Voice, By Margaret Hart Lewis is a requirement and also a leisure activity simultaneously. This problem is the on that will certainly make you really feel that you need to check out. If you know are trying to find the book entitled Wisdom Walks In Circles: The Spiraling Journey Of Your Inner Voice, By Margaret Hart Lewis as the selection of reading, you could locate right here.
This is why we suggest you to constantly visit this web page when you need such book Wisdom Walks In Circles: The Spiraling Journey Of Your Inner Voice, By Margaret Hart Lewis, every book. By online, you could not go to get guide establishment in your city. By this on-line library, you can discover guide that you actually intend to check out after for very long time. This Wisdom Walks In Circles: The Spiraling Journey Of Your Inner Voice, By Margaret Hart Lewis, as one of the advised readings, has the tendency to remain in soft documents, as all of book collections right here. So, you might additionally not get ready for few days later on to receive and also review the book Wisdom Walks In Circles: The Spiraling Journey Of Your Inner Voice, By Margaret Hart Lewis.
The soft file implies that you should visit the web link for downloading and install and then conserve Wisdom Walks In Circles: The Spiraling Journey Of Your Inner Voice, By Margaret Hart Lewis You have owned guide to read, you have actually posed this Wisdom Walks In Circles: The Spiraling Journey Of Your Inner Voice, By Margaret Hart Lewis It is uncomplicated as going to the book shops, is it? After getting this short description, hopefully you could download one as well as start to review Wisdom Walks In Circles: The Spiraling Journey Of Your Inner Voice, By Margaret Hart Lewis This book is very simple to review whenever you have the spare time.
It's no any kind of faults when others with their phone on their hand, and also you're as well. The distinction might last on the material to open Wisdom Walks In Circles: The Spiraling Journey Of Your Inner Voice, By Margaret Hart Lewis When others open up the phone for talking as well as talking all things, you could often open up and also check out the soft file of the Wisdom Walks In Circles: The Spiraling Journey Of Your Inner Voice, By Margaret Hart Lewis Certainly, it's unless your phone is readily available. You could additionally make or wait in your laptop or computer system that reduces you to read Wisdom Walks In Circles: The Spiraling Journey Of Your Inner Voice, By Margaret Hart Lewis.
"The stars, like you, are always moving along this circle of life. But there comes a moment when in their transit, they align in a special formation. When the star energy moves into a certain magical position over head, a gateway opens and it is time to act. You must follow us, quickly."
I look above, recognizing the first bright star I see. There is the North Star, which brings the Little Dipper into focus, then the Big Dipper. Other clusters look familiar, but my eyes are attracted to the waxing Moon, and in this anxious moment, I can’t recall the names of any other constellation twinkling in the inky sky overhead.
The girls each take a hold of one of my arms and gently edge me out of my secluded circle in the pines. The doe follows along beside us. I peer up to the heavens through an opening in the canopy of branches above and catch another glimpse of the glimmering-waxing Moon in all her brilliance. I sense an adventure beyond my dreams is about to unfold and I feel a knot of anticipation tighten in my stomach. Turning to one of the girls I ask, "Who is our Lady?"
She smiles and answers, "Why Artemis, of course."
I ask, "Artemis?" She laughs gently, and strokes my hair, saying, "Yes, Artemis, the Great Goddess of the Moon and the Hunt. She is our Protectress. She reveres little girls. Surely you knew that." Actually, I don’t know, but don’t dare admit my ignorance.
I stare at my torchlight wondering where this night walk is leading me. The wooden post of the torch is carved ornately with insets of highly polished metal, like brass. The etchings seem familiar, enticing me to recall an ancient time I perhaps, once knew. The passions invoked by faint memories of lives long past press along the edges of my mind, swirling my thoughts into remembrances so subtle they feel like a hazy mist clouding my consciousness.
My hand grasps the varnished wooden handle that is just wide enough for my small hand to encircle. The handhold is smooth from wear. I sense many hands have held this torch before mine, and I am honored by the history and magic encapsulated in this light bearing implement. Transfixed by the blaze of torchlight, I wonder what is all means. Why am I on my way to meet with Artemis? That deep eternal voice within reassures me again, stating it is part of my destiny, and to simply let it unfold.
Gliding through the forest, my feet barely touch the ground. The night shadows dance in our torch light, and soon we approach a ring of radiant light illuminating a large circle of young girls all dressed in white with wreathes of laurel encircling their heads. I scan their faces absorbing their air of adulation as they focus on the Great Lady standing at the foot of a massive tree in the center of the circle. This must be the Moon Tree I muse, while gazing at its smooth silver bark whose luster appears to extend to the leaves fluttering in the night breeze. The tree reminds me of the mighty Beech trees I love to climb in my forest back home. A regal stag looms over Artemis’ right shoulder, withdrawing briefly like a mirage behind the silver bark of the tree and then resuming his place at her side, standing guard of the Great Lady.
The mammoth tree pales in significance to the face of the Great Lady. The pressure of gentle hands on my shoulders coax me to step forward and keep walking as they guide me into the center of the circle. I’m soon standing a few feet from the Great Goddess. Her golden curls spilling out of a loose bun frame her face, softening her perfectly appointed Greek facial features. She wears a short white hunting tunic trimmed in gold, and holds a silver bow in one hand with a quiver of arrows slung over her shoulder. In her other hand blazes a torch three times the size of those we girls carry. A garland of star shaped flowers forms a wreath around her head. Above the ring of flowers arises a crescent shaped moon lying on its back with its tips emerging like the horns of a bull, crowning her head with a brilliant halo.
She says, "I am Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt and Goddess of the Moon. I watch over women through the cycles of life and I’m Protectress of the Child. With your mother I was at the moment of your birth. It was I who midwifed your spirit onto the Earth plane. Tonight marks an important rite of passage for you. You see, we are keeping an appointment made on the day of your birth."
Looking deeply into her eyes, I watch Artemis’ face dissolve into the face of my mother. Then Nana’s face emerges as Mom’s fades, and in turn Nana melts into the face of her mother. Then face after face comes forth as the previous one recedes; a multitude of women's faces appear before me and even though their countenances are unfamiliar, they feel so alive within me. The faces come and go as I travel back in time through the lineage of mothers who bore daughters who became mothers of daughters down through the ages. The rate of speed increases to a point where I cannot keep up, and finally the pace overtakes me as history marches backward before my eyes. The images spin into a ball of light and explode like fireworks filling my inner sight with an eruption of beautiful rainbow light.
- Sales Rank: #5930518 in Books
- Published on: 2004-03-16
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 9.02" h x 1.19" w x 5.98" l, 1.70 pounds
- Binding: Paperback
- 532 pages
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
A journey around the sacred wheel of all aspects of intuition
By Waters Song
Margaret, you are such a gifted story teller. Thank you for sharing this story with the world. Thank you for the lessons and the dolls and the wisdom. It is a book I will cherish and I know read over many times."
Wisdom Walks In Circles: The Spiraling Journey of Your Inner Voice, by Margaret Hart Lewis PDF
Wisdom Walks In Circles: The Spiraling Journey of Your Inner Voice, by Margaret Hart Lewis EPub
Wisdom Walks In Circles: The Spiraling Journey of Your Inner Voice, by Margaret Hart Lewis Doc
Wisdom Walks In Circles: The Spiraling Journey of Your Inner Voice, by Margaret Hart Lewis iBooks
Wisdom Walks In Circles: The Spiraling Journey of Your Inner Voice, by Margaret Hart Lewis rtf
Wisdom Walks In Circles: The Spiraling Journey of Your Inner Voice, by Margaret Hart Lewis Mobipocket
Wisdom Walks In Circles: The Spiraling Journey of Your Inner Voice, by Margaret Hart Lewis Kindle
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar