Download I Won't Apologize For Being A Woman, by Zorina Exie Jerome
Why ought to be book I Won't Apologize For Being A Woman, By Zorina Exie Jerome Book is among the easy sources to seek. By getting the writer and also style to get, you could discover many titles that offer their data to acquire. As this I Won't Apologize For Being A Woman, By Zorina Exie Jerome, the inspiring publication I Won't Apologize For Being A Woman, By Zorina Exie Jerome will give you just what you need to cover the task due date. And also why should be in this internet site? We will ask first, have you much more times to go for going shopping the books as well as hunt for the referred publication I Won't Apologize For Being A Woman, By Zorina Exie Jerome in publication shop? Many people could not have sufficient time to locate it.
I Won't Apologize For Being A Woman, by Zorina Exie Jerome
Download I Won't Apologize For Being A Woman, by Zorina Exie Jerome
I Won't Apologize For Being A Woman, By Zorina Exie Jerome. Let's check out! We will certainly typically figure out this sentence all over. When still being a childrens, mom utilized to purchase us to consistently read, so did the teacher. Some e-books I Won't Apologize For Being A Woman, By Zorina Exie Jerome are totally read in a week and we need the responsibility to assist reading I Won't Apologize For Being A Woman, By Zorina Exie Jerome Just what around now? Do you still love reading? Is checking out just for you who have obligation? Absolutely not! We below supply you a new book entitled I Won't Apologize For Being A Woman, By Zorina Exie Jerome to check out.
Also the cost of a book I Won't Apologize For Being A Woman, By Zorina Exie Jerome is so economical; many people are actually thrifty to establish aside their cash to purchase guides. The other factors are that they really feel bad and have no time to visit the e-book store to look guide I Won't Apologize For Being A Woman, By Zorina Exie Jerome to review. Well, this is modern age; a lot of books can be obtained easily. As this I Won't Apologize For Being A Woman, By Zorina Exie Jerome and also much more books, they could be got in very fast methods. You will not require to go outside to obtain this book I Won't Apologize For Being A Woman, By Zorina Exie Jerome
By seeing this page, you have actually done the right gazing point. This is your beginning to select guide I Won't Apologize For Being A Woman, By Zorina Exie Jerome that you desire. There are bunches of referred e-books to check out. When you intend to get this I Won't Apologize For Being A Woman, By Zorina Exie Jerome as your publication reading, you can click the web link page to download and install I Won't Apologize For Being A Woman, By Zorina Exie Jerome In couple of time, you have possessed your referred publications as all yours.
As a result of this book I Won't Apologize For Being A Woman, By Zorina Exie Jerome is sold by on-line, it will reduce you not to publish it. you can obtain the soft file of this I Won't Apologize For Being A Woman, By Zorina Exie Jerome to conserve in your computer, gadget, and also a lot more devices. It relies on your willingness where as well as where you will certainly read I Won't Apologize For Being A Woman, By Zorina Exie Jerome One that you need to consistently bear in mind is that reviewing book I Won't Apologize For Being A Woman, By Zorina Exie Jerome will never ever finish. You will certainly have prepared to check out various other book after finishing a book, and it's continuously.
I Won't Apologize for Being A Woman is a compilation of poetically controversial testimonies from a feminine standpoint using urban Christian ideology. In addition to questioning the 21st century church, Jerome boldly confronts real issues that most women struggle with as a Christian which according to Jerome, "are grossly overlooked." From subjects on dating to male/female friendships, I Won't Apologize for Being A Woman unveils shocking scenarios that end with a profound resolution on how to cope with it. Men will have a better understanding of a woman's viewpoint. Women will be enlightened to re-evaluate their worth. This book is designed to be voice of clout for anybody who can identify with being rejected, hated, misunderstood or oppressed. It speaks to men and women of all nationalities. It's time to collect, recollect and come correct. I bet if I keep this thing up, somethings got to give cause I already gave what I like It's like, my life so, in the midst of these dilemmas, I stay chill like simmer. Hip to the bull but never getting pulled into it. Who's game is tighter? I'm still standing. I'm a fighter. I survive the phony pushing up on me, the horny trying to bone me, overcoming insecurity. I'm going to make you love me. Success is not an option. It's a being. It's time to collect, recollect and come correct. Turn the negative into the positive. What's wrong, into the opposite. Making material and spiritual deposits. Uplifting the gift by using the 5th. Freedom of speech. Freedom to be me. Freedom to pursue life abundantly but pardon me. Abundance and abuse seem to have fused, leaving some confused. It takes two. To make a thing go right in this inner city and suburban plight. Arise! Out of problematic distraction that can avoid dynamic contractions of a birthing of something new. Ideas. Strategies. BOOM! Plan on you being apart of it. Engage and embrace it. Like a lover, you want to taste it. Success and notoriety. Appreciation and commendation. Brushing off agitation of people hating. If you want it, you got it. But you've got to fight for it. I tell you, It's time to collect, recollect and come correct. For our weapons aren't physical. There biblical. It's Time. z. eXie ©copyright 2004
- Sales Rank: #13816833 in Books
- Published on: 2006-07-20
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 9.00" h x .14" w x 6.00" l, .22 pounds
- Binding: Paperback
- 58 pages
About the Author
Zorina Exie Jerome, a.k.a. "Z," is from South Bend, Indiana. She has written poetry and performed poetic monologues since 1997. She is also an artist of Child of The King Records Inc. where she wrote and recorded the poem, "Love Song." Jerome is a member of The Café Urban Arts Company where she performed as a featured artist and acted in stage plays. Zorina is also the winner of Linguistics 2004 first Expression Session's Poetry Slam contest.
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
At some point in life, we must humble ourselves and apologize, repent, and even forgive, in order to truly grow.
By Realistic Poetry International
The book, ‘I Won’t Apologize for Being a Woman’, by Zorina Exie Jerome, has taken me, the reader, all the way back to my high school days. After reading the entire book, this work of literature portrays a shattered woman who struggles to place the pieces of her internal self back together, all the while, mentally and spiritually battling more than one inner-demon, who has a heightened and intense desire to possess the admirable characteristics of the biblical definition of what the popular book in The Bible, Proverbs, describes and defines as, a virtuous woman. The character in the book professes to be Godly, while simultaneously, referencing to other women as, “chicken-heads”, and “haters”, whereas, she appears to demonstrate a strong sense of hatred within her own self.
For instance, in the poem entitled, ‘Chicken heads’, the author highlights how she has feelings in regards to another woman’s fruits, with covetousness, and in detail, with statements such as: “I hate my envy of your fruits…”. While reading, it was also apparent to me that the reader is being overtaken by lust and aggressive lustful emotions. While the character contemplates thoughts of God and virtuosity, she sorely yearns to be physically and sexually pleased by her own ideal perception of a man that just may not exist, and the aspect of true love from her idyllic man, is nearly absent.
I believe the book could have supported the authors, personal spiritual battle concept by focusing more on methods for women to overcome their challenging pasts as well as their own insecurities. It was disturbing to me as the reader that the author, several times throughout the book, indulged in being a physical and sexual temptation to men, in poems such as, ‘Oh Yes. Sexy Dress!’. There were some poems, such as, ‘A Woman of Worth’, that were good, and I would have enjoyed reading more like this. Overall, in regards to the theme, you should never apologize for being a woman, but we should all want to be better people, and unless innocent, man or woman, young and old, at some point in life, we must humble ourselves and apologize, repent, and even forgive, in order to truly grow, develop, and mature spiritually as well as, mentally.
Although I wouldn’t recommend this book to women, I would certainly recommend, ‘I Won’t Apologize for Being a Woman’, to men, as I believe it would allow men the chance to learn about the inner-depths of some women’s thoughts and veiled inhibitions. It’s obvious that the author is searching for God, and I applaud her for her efforts. I pray that not only the author, but all women who experience similar challenges are able to successfully live the true definition of a virtuous woman, and maybe, even one day find the true love they deserve, in Gods time. – D&C
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
No apologies needed!
By Jaxon
Wow! This writer pulls no punches. Aimed primarily to females, these testimonies confront, challenge, exhort and advise. Her voice is strong and confident. "Testimony" is a compelling story of the raw side of life and the redemption that followed.
"It's a Weave, Get Over It" is my favorite. Written with a sassy sense of humor, it has a lot to say about women's ability to love and accept themselves. "I love the way I look, which is why I choose to model any style I wish and look simply ravishing in all of them. And I know it! At the end of the day, I can strip everything off and still like what I see. It’s still me. I know who I am." Wouldn't it be great if all women were that comfortable with who they are!
I Won't Apologize For Being A Woman, by Zorina Exie Jerome PDF
I Won't Apologize For Being A Woman, by Zorina Exie Jerome EPub
I Won't Apologize For Being A Woman, by Zorina Exie Jerome Doc
I Won't Apologize For Being A Woman, by Zorina Exie Jerome iBooks
I Won't Apologize For Being A Woman, by Zorina Exie Jerome rtf
I Won't Apologize For Being A Woman, by Zorina Exie Jerome Mobipocket
I Won't Apologize For Being A Woman, by Zorina Exie Jerome Kindle
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar